Subscription to NIH Training Library
A subscription to my full library of courses offers a self-paced training approach for all stakeholders seeking NIH funding. Deadline-Push, a 10-week workplan for grantees currently working on a submission, is included; the email program provides weekly reminders, tips, and tricks to keep grantees on track toward submission, and also directs them to critical grantsmanship topics, incorporating a “learning path” into the library.
- New Courses, Updated Content. Training courses are updated regularly to keep the content timely, incorporating changes at NIH and reviewer trends from the most recent summary statements. New courses are added periodically as well. Institutional subscribers automatically have access to updated content and to new titles added to the library during the subscription period.
- Anytime, Anywhere. Regardless of whether a subscriber is onsite or on sabbatical, available during business hours or during evenings and weekends, the library is always available. With on-demand courses, your entire community can select topics that fit their evolving grantwriting needs to hone their skills and improve the chance of a successful outcome.
- Guided by a Workplan. Institutional subscriptions include Deadline-Push, a 10-week email program offered three times per year leading up to the R01 A0 deadlines (Feb 5, June 5, Oct 5). The email workplan paces grantees through the development of their current submission, offering reminders, tips, tricks, and strategies. Early-career grantees will be pointed to foundational strategies within the full library of training courses. Seasoned grantees who want to navigate recent NIH developments may find these “deep links” save them hours and headaches. While prompts lead to the R01 A0 deadline, the information and timing would help those writing to most major R- or K-series submission or resubmission deadlines.
Groups & Institutions
With a simple URL link and a customized coupon code, anyone can access the library.
- Promotion Support. We include ongoing marketing to help drive engagement with the library. In collaboration with you, we will create a multi-media campaign that offers strategic information and practical subscription details to your group or institution. Current institutional clients have increased the reach of their subscription with customized, co-branded print materials and regular email reminders.
- Broadcast Option. While the courses are designed to be watched individually, some clients have broadcast them in larger settings to groups of grantees. When colleagues gather to discuss grantsmanship, interdisciplinary collaboration is often a side benefit.
- Group. Support a group of grantees with a single payment. Purchase a library subscription—at a further discount off the single subscription—for a department, research team, or grantwriting club.
- Institution Wide. Institutional pricing offers the greatest potential value. Everyone at your institution—faculty, staff, post-docs, and graduate students—is included in the annual subscription rate. There’s no limit to the number of individuals or courses accessed. Our customized promotions help you spread the word.